Woollen socks are a must in Scandinavia and they are the most comfortable thing to wear at home. But I´m terrible in knitting! I just don´t get it how it´s done... That´s why I was really happy to find these reconstructed sweater slippers by Zerkahloostrah. You can find her work at Flickr or zerkahloostrah.etsy.com. These would make a wonderfull christmass gift idea for my friends this year!


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Love your blog and I've seen you zipper necklace around and I was so glad to find the source, you! I added you to my links, hopeyou don't mind. keep on makin' and shakin'

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete