Secret works



Fuck me sideways and call me Shirley.

Apparently THIS is what happens when I leave NYC and some of my trashion stuff behind. Maria Baranova shot my collection and it looks fucking amazing!! Sorry for the language, but I just screamed when I saw these. Pasha, Maria, Sherah, Jenni, thank you so much!!! You girls kick ass.

Photography and Concept: Maria Baranova
Stylist: Sherah Jones
Hair & Make-up: Yenni-K
Location: Secret Works, Brooklyn, New York






Minnie hat by Fiona Timantti.







Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on these amazing photos. I've followed you for a long time and you never fail to inspire. I thrift and upcycle almost all my clothes and will definitely use some of the ideas I see here, especially the shredding and some of the proportions. I think you are so extraordinarily talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IHAN MAHTAVIA! Vauu... steampunk-trash-dramaqueen. Mustat sormet = upeet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustat sormenpäät on niin mageet. Sain idean alunperin Ivory Jarin nettisivuilta. http://www.ivory-jar.com/

      Delete
  3. i love everything you do. Is that a schrug made out of wigs? it's so fun!
    plus love these shots, i see it like an unordinary housewife who takes care of her plants, poses in her kitchen while wearing trashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So nice to get a complement from a fellow DIY blogger <3 The hair jacket is an Martin Margiela inspired 5 minute DIY project. Just place the wigs on the shoulders and pin with safety pins. You can take them off later. :)

      Delete
  4. These are amazing indeed !!

    ReplyDelete