Lady in red





I have a new camera!!!! Nikon D5200. Fucking love it. The lovely people at Nikon sent it to me (insert heart here). I finally have a proper camera which after 6 years of blogging this seems like a new era has started. Spring project is to learn to use it, so you will be seeing much more selftaken photos in the future. And TUTORIALS. Yey!! Maybe even tutorial videos if I´m able to dig out the inner geek in me.

The camera features a 24.1 megapixel DX sized CMOS sensor, EXPEED 3 processor (similar to the Nikon D4’s), vari-angle swivel screen, ISO 6400, 39 AF point system, i-TTL balanced fill flash, 1080p video at 30fps or alternately at 60fps interlaced as well as special effects shooting modes for video. The press release also includes two new wireless controllers: the WR-R10 (transceiver) and the WR-T10 (transmitter).

I have absolutely no idea what the hell all that means, but Im gonna find out.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! This might just change your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a nikon, not upgraded as yours :P but works fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous dear, I know how important it is to have a proper and good camera whehn bloging! The colour is marvellous by the way!

    ReplyDelete