Inspiration




Suddenly (spray) painting the tips of my combat boots look like a pretty good idea.
And some other stuff I found on Tumblr. I love spending time there.

This weeks inspirational hot shit list:
leather and feather braided hair
sunlight
dream catchers
army surplus
scanners
spring crushes
trashion workshops
helping out friends
painted finger tips
girls who look like boys
shredding t-shirts like a boss

Photos: Tumblr


















 










Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these images! They are fab and love the blog too!

    www.youonmycloud.blogspot.com

    Jodie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spray painted boots! Re-pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest better than Tumblr because it's far more better organized and well exposed ---> I am a pinterest.com addicted, that's for sure, even if I have my blog on Tumblr too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is the girl with the shaved head and stretched ear lobes???
    she's fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots!!
    http://futurereflectionsk.blogspot.com I just followed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following I followed you back and really grate blog you have!!!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete