OutsaPop Trashion! book cover draft

Trashion_cover_draft FACE vici lips

This is what the cover to my upcoming book looks like now.. You like it?? My DIY fashion book called Trashion! (for obvious reasons) will be published later this year in October.

Photo: Mikko Rasila
Lay out: Hanna Linkola
Clothes and drawings: OutsaPop Trashion
Model: Victoria

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I love this cover, would definitely buy it :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I think I have to buy this when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I can't wait to pick up a copy! Great cover ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks good. The art style goes along with your blog style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like pin-up.....just lovely. Like it.

    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover looks awesome. Congratulations!

    http://poplovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, and seriously drooling over that skirt! Best of luck! XXX Suzanne

    ReplyDelete