DIY - Margiela inspired paint test

DIY Margiela Painted clothes

I had to try to make my own Margiela inspired painted clothes. More pics coming up today when the paint dryas.

DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes DIY Margiela Painted clothes

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do this but I am not sure I will be able to keep my appartement clean...
    http://ilovedoityourself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete