A few weeks back I wrote about how I love painted leather jackets. And not just with any images, but something creative that has balls. I don´t know enough about this technique, so when Erika contacted me and told me she does stuff like this I immediately commissioned her to paint something for me. This image has haunted me ever since I found it online and Erika redid it on my jacket spot on. My jaw dropped to the floor when she sent me the pictures. I love finding crafty talents like her, especially from my own city.
What something similar, let her know (email erikawrks(at)gmail.com for prices). As I said she makes custom works, Erika Works.
dayum!! these are way cool!
ReplyDeletewww.styleinterplay.com
Que genial pintura , me encanta
ReplyDeleteTe mando un beso !
Escobedojimy.com
That's quite amazing!! xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! i really would love to do something similar. so inspiring. Please check out my fashion blog as well. :)
ReplyDeleteNeuroticDelirium.com
wow, I'm amazed! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow it looks amazing! would love to see a photo of someone/you wearing it :)
ReplyDeleteI´ll definately post a picture when I get my jacket. I can´t wait to wear it.. :)
ReplyDelete