DIY tutorial - leather fringe skirt
Make your own leather fringe skirt. This one is from Zara.
1. Cut 2 pairs of leather pants into pieces. 2. Tape them on your skirt to see you have enough to cover the entire surface. They should overlap about half of the piece height. 3. Cut the bottom part into fringes using a rotary cutter or carpet knife and metal ruler. Leave an inch the the top part untouched. 4. Glue the leather pieces on using leather / textile glue. Glue pieces over the zipper. 5. Cut zipper slit open.
- ► 2014 ( 21 )
- ► 2013 ( 133 )
- DIY Chained Collar Tips tutorial by Taylor and Dem...
- What you feel on the inside
- Blogistania airs March 21st
- Skater girl
- Locked up - Bond Hardware
- DIY SS2012 Stella MCartney inspired cut out dress
- DIY: Feathered Alexander McQueen's Skull Inspired ...
- DIY Ann Demeulemeester feather headpiece
- DIY suspenders
- DIY tutorial - leather fringe skirt
- OutsaPop Trashion! book cover draft
- Leather leg holster bags
- OutsaPop Trashion @ Pinterest
- Vaatelainaamo - clothes borrowing service in Helsi...
- Corinne´s Craft Closet - DIY Doily Wedge Shoes
- Angels and demons
- MOO business cards giveaway!!
- What is trashion?
- DIY Margiela painted clothes by OutsaPop Trashion
- DIY - Margiela inspired paint test
- Margiela inspired DIY painted jeans
- Sharpie DIY denim shorts
- Erika Works painted leather
- ▼ February ( 23 )
- ► 2011 ( 465 )
- ► 2010 ( 457 )
- ► 2009 ( 708 )
- ► 2008 ( 236 )
- fabric printing
- Outi Pyy