Thom Browne Fall 2012

Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 1

Thom Browne has a thing for exaggerated shapes, plaids, studs, wool suits and tartan. This latest menswear collection features all of these things. I have rarely seen studs used to make geometrical shapes or decorating mens suits so to me it is a fresh way to use this customizing tool. The stud plaided/striped jacket and pants are my favorites.

Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013. Via Homotography.

Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 2 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 3 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 4 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 5 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 6 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 7 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 8 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 9 Thom Browne Man Fall-Winter 2012-2013 10

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I would totally wear all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the clothes are probably a taste-thing but couldn't they get fitting 30-hole-boots for these guys? How can one be so thin not to fit into the boots? they look like gumboots on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studs, anchors, knee socks... this is seriously EVERYTHING I love. Thank you for posting this, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stud work is good. And I really like some of the looks. BUT...I have to admit I am distracted by the gimp masks (they give me the creeps) and what's that black stuff on their bellies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool blog really inspiring :)

    http://haideeandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!
    Love your blog. Could not help but comment about the navy blue turtleneck sweater with an anchor. It reminded me of Captain Haddock from Adventures of Tintin, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful items, I love how they are slightly feminine for mens clothes and at the same time have the spiky edginess. super cool!

    http://poplovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete