DIY Stella McCartney Falabella bag

DIY Stella McCartney Falabella bag 1

DIY Stella McCartney Falabella bag video tutorial by Micol at Feed Your Style / Fashion Attack. This project was propably my favorite of all the blogger DIY´s´of 2011.

DIY stella McCartney Falabella bag



Stella McCartney Falabella bag 1 Stella-McCartney-Falabella-Small-chain-trimmed-bag-6 Stella-McCartney-Falabella-Small-chain-trimmed-bag-5 Stella-McCartney-Falabella-Small-chain-trimmed-bag-3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Thats a great purse!! that'll go on my list of inspiration for my next purse for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, I love the chain :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice looking diy although I'm always uncomfortable when the goal is to make an exact copy of a designer item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooooooooo much for posting my video!
    Your favorite of 2011?????
    I'm so freaking honored!!!!!! thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderfull!! If you like Stella McCartney, I've just made a McCartney's embroidery inspired DIY sweater. You can get it at www.thediysigner.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete