Natalia by Lindsey Drennan for Fashion Gone Rogue

nataliabylindseydrennan3

Today I feel like going out second hand shopping for plaided pants and ripping the sleeves off every blouse and t-shirt I find. Actually, now that I look at the first image more closely, it looks like a t-shirt with the front piece replaced with a blouse front. T-shirt shirt?

Natalia by Lindsey Drennan for Fashion Gone Rogue. Via Tobacco and Leather.

nataliabylindseydrennan2 nataliabylindseydrennan

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. yes, it does. good DIY. I have to say I like those shoes...alot.

    ReplyDelete