App fashion

best fashion apps iphone.jpg_effected-001

Oh the joy! I finally have joined my generation and acquired an iPhone. I bought it used (of course) since I just need the device, and not the latest version. I got my laptop also used and it has been working super. Just listen what your geek friends are saying about how to keep them happy and running and you´ll be fine.

Well anywayz.. What fashion / DIY apps are you guys using???? What is your fav podcast? How do you manage your fashions in smart phones? I hear Style.com has a pretty cool app where you can browse all the collections, but what else? I´m also on the lookout for iPhone case DIY tutorials. One thing I realized is that now when my pictures have geo tagging on I can snap pictures of new secondhand shops and have the street infos saved with the photo so I can find them later. This should make life super easy while travelling.. But also I can have my inspiration pics folder syncd with the phone so I´ll have all the pictures with me when I go looking up materials. I´m already addicted and don´t know how on earth I managed to get this far with out one... I´m so happy!

I´ve uploaded these apps so far:
Hipstamatic camera app (much like Instagram), for cool looking pictures, to the blog mostly
Toycamera, like the Toycamera Analogcolor software I use to edit my photos for my blog
Style.com for looking up runway collections for inspiration
Pulse Fashion and design news
Etsy for shopping all things handmade (and vintage!)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. also I want iphone :) what app did you download?

    www.karissaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don"t have an Iphone:(
    ilovedoityourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the app "pulse". It's absolutely fantastic. You pick your favorite news sources, and it adds the stories to a scroll bar for you to click and read... then they disappear once you read them. You can have lots of fashion feeds added, annnd can even add your google reader feeds to it. It's MUCH easier to use on a tablet (i read mine on kindle), but it is available as a phone app!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I just got an iphone too!! I've been loving your blog for a love time. Let's see, i've already downloaded a bunch of free apps: WordsFree, Knot Guide (very useful!), Nylon Magazine, DoodlePad, Instagram, Square, Pandora, Iheartradio, Pinterest, yelp, NPRnews, DarthMaulMe....
    Let me know if you find any cool apps to add!! Thanks! (I remake clothing and jewelry too!!)
    www.RiverbasinOutfitters.com
    www.RiverbasinOutfitters.etsy.com
    www.RiverbasinOutfitters.blogspot.com
    xox-riv

    ReplyDelete