Smells like teen spirit - McQ Fall 2010 Hommes

McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 1

McQ is by far one of my favorite fashion brands. I´m very intrested to see now after the passing of Mr. McQueen, where the design team will take this collection to. These photos are from their Fall 2010 Hommes collection. The styling is pure awsomeness and in my eyes would work well for women also. At least I'd wear them. The sweaters sewn from knit pieces and pachworked plaid shirts are a DIY fall must-do. Wool kilt worn over trousers and man-leggins (long johns?) worn with cropped army pants and a smart jacket. Get inspired here and go shopping. Similar pieces are available at your local secondhand store. And if not for you then pimp up your boy.

Photos via Sewmanstore.

McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 18
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 6
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 8
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 13
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 3
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 9
McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Homme 16

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you! it does have an androgynous feel to it, and i bit of the nomad style that was going on last season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool as! Sort of Post-modern punk. That suit- Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good. I love it. And I never get that excited about men's fashion.

    xoxo
    http://nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling my boyfriend would not be caught dead in my leopard-print coat. But that last look is excellent--maybe I can convince him to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cobain-ish! http://img693.imageshack.us/f/kurtcobainm.jpg/ won't you agree? ;)

    ReplyDelete