P.S. I made this... The book

P.S. I Made This book

P.S. I made this... The new DIY fashion book by Erica Domesek is out! My preordered copy just dropped in the mail today and I love it. F A N T A S T I C projects. Truly the best DIY book I´ve seen in a looong while. I love the clean look of the lay out and all the projects are both super stylish and easy to make. A trashionistas must buy. Available via Amazon.

And no, I was not payed for this "ad". I payed a full price for my copy. :)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting book! I want it too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I am very excited to add this to my collection of DIY books! I love following her blog and I'm so excited it's a book now :D

    Danah
    panacheoffblast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I didn't preorder it, the book has been on my Chapters wishlist to remind me to buy it when it is available. Thanks for the review, I cannot wait to purchase my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. def getting a copy in the near future

    xxx

    http://amaturecouture.com

    ReplyDelete