Warmth

vogue paris august 2010

We´ve had a record breaking hot summer here in Finland and most of us hope it would last forever, but not me. I can´t stand hot weather. I´m a child of fall. I love layering clothes, getting all my cardigans and jackets out. And wool socks. And pants. And swaters. You just can´t beat the warmth of wool. That is why I feel this Chloe fall outfit with matching wool cape, pants and sweater just rocks! If I only could knit..

Photo by David Sims, Vogue Paris August 2010.
Via Tobacco and Leather.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. While I love this picture, I don't think I could stand the outfit. Of course I'm from Texas--very hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photograph. But knitted pants? Man! I don't think I could pull it off! But love the jumper up top. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woolly longies - not just for babies anymore!
    Tykkään!

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, its difficult to pull off,...but they are interesting..i think you have something there...

    xxx

    http://amaturecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I met a lady at a thrift shop a while ago who takes old sweaters & upcycles them into all sorts of other things. I bet you could get a large sweater & remake them into pants. It would be a lot faster than knitting.

    http://nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete