Leather disc dress by Queen Michelle



My fav crafty fashion blogger Queen Michelle from Kindom of Style has done an another beautiful and inventive DIY project - The Leather Disc Dress. I´ve been playing around with a similar idea but my design resembles more McQueen styled fish scales... Michelle´s dress has a more neo-goth or pop vibe to her dress. That´s what I love about crafting, we all have our own style of making and designing. Even with the same technique and material.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I also started fooling around with some disks, but it's white, so I put it aside till Spring. Love this one you've posted.
    Janavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's good...I love her DIY leggings that she makes! A fabulous inspiration and a cracking blog!

    ReplyDelete