Inspiration from Helena Hörstedt



You´ve propably heard about and seen ads the Comme des Garçons for H&M collection. As much as I adore the mentioned fashion house, I´ll pass this one. Instead I stumbled upon Helena Hörstetd´s work. She has a somewhat similar neo-victorian designstyle and a fascination for pleats and black. I´m especially fond of that harlequin pleated cape. Again this is an another old sewing technique (frequently used in the 70´s) that should be re-invented. I love how Helena has worked it and this will go on my to-do list. These pieces are timeless and the form would look great made from secondhand leather clothes (also in multicolor), woollen men´s suits, neckties or household textiles.





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: