In progress Trashion Xmass party dress



This thrifted 60´s dress has been hanging in my closet for two years. The neckties I´ve had for about a year. My office´s Christmass party is on Friday and i had nothing to wear. I never go out and buy something in this sort of situation, but I do think creatively in a panic. :) Inspired by the stylish tv-series Mad Men, I decided to restyle this old dress with a detachable necktie extravaganza (attached with safetypins). This will look great with some fishnets, high heels, satin gloves and screaming red lipstick. It is still far from finished, but I´m sure to get it done by Friday.

To see how the neckties for the shoulder piece is constructed, go to my Tie Feathers tutorial.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. that is so cool what you did with those ties. I have a bunch of old ties and never use them! Maybe I should use this as inspiration! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pieces are absolutely amazing.. I really mean it, absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete