Sew, Mama, Sew - Sewing tutorial competition



Sew, Mama, Sew hosted a tutorial competition in April. The winners have now been announced and all the entries can be viewed from the sew,mama,sew blog. Here are my favorite DIY tutorials.



The gathering apron tutorial by Sarah.


DIY Fabric toe separators tutorial by Marmalade Kiss.


Jeans bum crack ending tutorial by Whosies.


Eylet Brooch tutorial by Thefray.


Clothespin bag tutorial by Christy´s Creations


Hobo-lunchbag tutorial by Sewing Notions.


Hand-dyed Fabric Trims tutorial by LittleBlackKitty.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! (I just found it). Glad you liked my toe separators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re wellcome :) I thought they were simply genious and easy so anyone can make them. I´ll never buy those foamy ones again, but I´ll make a pair for myself as well. Thanks again for the idea and tutorial.

    ReplyDelete