Handpainted flapper mannequins by Nostalgic Corner at Etsy



I´ve been talking about presentation a lot in my posts on selling your goods online. I just found something that will instantly boost your sales - the 20´s flapper mannequin torso. Put anything on this doll (jewelry, hats...) and it just looks stunning. Maybe not the best thing for Nurave lego-jewelry, but excellent for all that pretty, classic beadwork and millinery. It´s rare to find this styled mannequins from thrift stores and fleamarkets because the finder usually keeps them for their own displays, but I found a crafter from Etsy that makes and handpaints them! Her shop is at Nostalgiccorner.etsy.com. I want (need) one for my birthday...



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Well, interesting point, will have to rethink about that such an great idea.

    ReplyDelete