My Comme des Garçons zipper collar

After writing that I have not been able to make that Comme des Garçons zipper collar, I got mad... I stood in front of the mannequin for two hours until I figured out the correct technique to pin the zippers together. But I did figure it out eventually...

7 hours and 8 pcs of long jacket zippers (hand sewn together) later this is what I made. I think it turned out well and I´m definately making more of these. My new zipper "necklace" looks good with a boxy T-shirt and combat boots, but I can also wear it with a dress and heels!

Click My Customized & Reconstructed Set to see all images.





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment