Comme des Garçons SS2005 collection details

Comme des Garçons has been one of my favorite fashion houses for years. In their SS2005 collection they made absolutely fabulous forms and shapes from sewing zippers together. This is not as easy as it looks. I tried to make this at home but failed on the first two times. I´m still trying since I cannot rest until I have my own Comme des Garçons styled piece. Anyway, here are some snapshots from my inspiration scrapbook to show you these awsome creations.

And just in case this wasn´t enough for you also check out my Inspiration set at Flickr for more pictures from my trashion scrapbook.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment