Fall leg warmes

This is also something I´ve been working on for a while, trashion legwarmers for fall. I know a lot of you still want to wear those summery skirts even with the weather cooling, so you need new legwarmers to keep warm. Chanel had some awsome bootcovers in their FW2002 collection. These can be made from woolen jacket sleeves. Basically you can make legwarmes from any sleeves, like knit sleeves (for that Westwood look) or denim jacket sleeves (to e worn with your converse´s).

These pics are from my inspiration scrap book.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I think they are much better than the ones back in the 'Flashdance' days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    your blog is very good1
    I'm posting about it in mine.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and legwarmers. An inspiration book is a great idea. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete