DIY Color coordinated accessories

My friend asked me to help her on fixing some old slingbacks and clutch for an upcoming party outfit. She could not find hot pink shoes anywhere.. The easiest way to have color coordinated accessories is to spray paint them.

First I cleaned them. Second all places that should be left un-painted have to be taped with painter´s tape (like inner sole). I recommend using expert spraypaint for accessories because they have to stand more use than clothes (my spraypaint is bought from a car paint shop!!). The shoes were leather and the clutch pvc. Leather dryied in a few hours, but pvc took a lot longer. I think the full glossy paint was a good choice.





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment