Zipper collar trashion gala dress

I needed to find a "new" gala dress in two hours. I hate to wear the same dress twice to a party if there is fashion people present. I was so exited about my new zipper collar that I just had to wear it that night, but my KISS-boxy t-shirt was not looking good. I have done trashion styled evening dresses before, but everyone has seen them. Luckily even they can be re-styled :)

My crochet tablecloth dress was exactly the same color as the zipper collar, navy blue. First I hid the shoulder straps inside the dress to make it strapless. The straps did not look very good with the collar. My zipper collar can be worn almost any way around. After the shoulder straps were gone, the collar would be holding my dress top up and that means at least 4 safetypins.

Well the result made me happy. The zipper collar gave my victorian styled dress a more modern look. And the collar can be removed so I can wear it with other clothes as well :D

This is what the dress looks like with out the zipper collar. TABLECLOTH DRESS





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. that collar is amazing!! I totally love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new reader of your blog. I found you through Flickr. Gotta say -- great zipper collar! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit and I like your blog! =)

    That dress is amazing! =)

    S I L V E R

    ReplyDelete