Homemade lego jewelry

I bought a huge box of legos from the fleamarket and spent one weekend making jewelry out of them. I have always loved the space series because it has the coolest nicknacks. I´m also found of making faces and small creatures so a lot of my designs have a "face". I was thinking of keeping some myself and giving some away to friends

Tip: heated needle is good for melting little holes into legos. After the piece has cooled off, slice the melted edges away with a sharp knife. You can put a thread through directly if the hole is made big enough or use it for small jewelry screws (hole needs to be a bit smaller than screw).

More pics at my LEGO JEWELRY SET






Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: