Splatter

RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 1

Paint splattered clothes are the shit right now. Water down some fabric paints and release your inner Jackson Pollock.

I call them "work clothes".

.. Oh dear I´m funny today. Sigh.

Rodeo Magazine
photography: Tobias Lundkvist
model: Sally Jonsson
stylist: Elin Edlund
hair: Dejan Cekanovi
makeup: Sara Denman
Via Oracle Fox.

RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 3 RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 2 RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 7 RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 4 RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 5 RodeoMagazine photography Tobias Lundkvist 6

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. very cool! Love the 4th picture the splatter top!

    check out my blog?
    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it ..will try ... but to be honest: I looked like this after the painting classes in Faculty .. that was the reason I always wore a long coat!!! hahaha
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just commenting on someone else's blog how anything paint splattered looks FAB to me right now. and seems like easy diy. hmmm, I do have tons of fabric paint. Love the third photo with yellow "highlights"
    xx
    maya
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2012/03/bright-blue-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be embarrassed by my paint-splattered clothes when I was an (artist) painter- God, I hate being so fashion-forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you like neon, check out my latest DIY!!:) love your blog!
    http://subjecttofashion.blogspot.com/2012/03/diy-pastel-tie-dye.html
    tracey

    ReplyDelete