Blog discovery - You Lucid

You Lucid 4

A friend pointed me out to this blog, YOU LUCID. Wonderful, dreamy inspiration images, eyes and kaleidoscope skys. And I love the soundtrack as well, by AVES. A creative flow needs imaginary visuals and a kick ass soundtrack. This blog is a good place to start looking for that creative spirit.



You Lucid 7 You Lucid 6 You Lucid 5 You Lucid 2 You Lucid 9 You Lucid 10 You Lucid 8 You Lucid 1 You Lucid 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg omg. I just found out that AVES is a Finnish band. How cool is this??!!! I love their music :D

    ReplyDelete