OutsaPop Trashion zipper pieces

Outsapop zipper necklace 9

Today I´m going to take the opportunity to introduce to my newer readers something I started to make back in 2007, my Comme des Garçons (SS2005 collection) inspired zipper necklaces. It took me a long time to figure out a technique how they are sewn together. One necklace takes about 20 hours to finish and it´s all done by hand. This is a statement piece so it takes a bold fashionista to wear one. But my customers have told me that when they wear it, the attention is continuos. I still make them, custom orders only. Check out the Zipper Pieces photo gallery on Flickr to see the previous necklaces I´ve done. The first custom necklace I made for fashion blogger extraordinaire, Susie Bubble. If you´re intrested in ordering on, click Contact Us from the bottom tool bar and send me mail.

Zipper collar by OutsaPop
Photo: Mikko Rasila

StyleBubble in my zipper necklace Outsapop zipper necklace 4 OutsaPop Trashion zipper necklace #12 Inspiration book - Zipper collar from CommeDesGarsons 2 Inspiration book - Zipper collar from CommeDesGargons OutsaPop zipper necklace 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Wow ... really amazing!!!
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this idea. That last picture of the zipper necklace is fabulous. I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sheer brilliance! nothing better than the textured metal of a zipper
    http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like to use zippers!
    ilovedoityourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this necklace it's so unique!

    I will soon have an international giveaway on my blog. just follow me here: http://www.facebook.com/frlcatherine
    to stay informed and to participate.

    Bisou
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea!

    luv your blog! I followed (:


    http://nomeeparafracos.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete