New features on OutsaPop!

tumblr_lmfoqbI8tZ1qbxxd3o1_500_large

Hey guys! I did a few updates on my blog. You are now able to share, tweet, bookmark and send me mail easier than before! All these new features can be found from the botton toolbar on my blog. For example, if you want to e-mail me, click the "Contact us" button. Let me know if somethings not working propely and I´ll fix it! :D

Images via Platinum Evil. The written message in the last picture is not meant for anybody directly, but an example on how things can be written to clothes with textile pens..

tumblr_llstdwA0yG1qatgl5o1_500_large
tumblr_llhk7iRVIt1qbj9dao1_500_large
tumblr_llglk7r6ar1qf793zo1_1280_large
tumblr_lgomkeiu421qzd0s7o1_1280_large
tumblr_lmayw8fWbm1qezosao1_500_large

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I love the last image, so powerful. :)


    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the message from the last photo on a bumper sticker while on my honeymoon in San Francisco. I laughed for days, every time I thought about it. Kind of genius, really, using the same expletive as verb, adjective, and noun in the same sentence!

    ReplyDelete