Count down

IMG_1275b.jpg_effected-003-pola

Lately I´ve been having a thing for helmets. I feel they are just the spice I need for my collection of hats. I love this one with the count down. Wartime customization. My helmet was bougt form Varusteleka and I customized it by gluing feathers on it. This one is an used Bulgarian steel helmet M36. It weighs quite a lot but thankfully it has a strap to buckle up if you want to go dancing in it. :P

count down helmet
IMG_1279.jpg_effected-001

Photo:
Getting very “short,” a 1st Air Cav trooper near Bong Son keeps close track of his last remaining days in Vietnam (SPC5 Frank Moffitt/U.S. Army/National Archives).

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. wow i love this! i wanna keep an eye out for some helmets now

    --instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete