Flow festival test run

Picture 2

I saw these tribal inspired photos a while back and the make-up on them has been on my mind for a while now. Today I´ve been sick at home so here is my 10 min test run on it. We have a big urban music festival called FLOW in Helsinki this week and I just might go there looking like this.. What do you think?

flow makeup

This is what I used, MAC Rapid Black penultimate eyeliner.

MAC Rapid Black penultimate eyeliner

Picture 4
Picture 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. like it! i like the guys' ones, two! i guess i prefer the ones that have concentric or concentrated patterns rather than more scattered.

    agnes / iiiinspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job with the liner! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The New Zealand Maori have these tatts down to a fine art.

    ReplyDelete