Slash

My Pet Square grid slashed back top Pixie Market 1

This t-shirt refashion can be done by cutting the center back out, cutting the piece to narrow strips, making holes on the back edges and tying the strips on. For longer strips you might need to cut up also another t-shirt. But no sewing needed!

My Pet Square grid slashed back top Pixie Market 3
My Pet Square grid slashed back top Pixie Market 3
My Pet Square grid slashed back top Pixie Market 4

Photos via Pixie Market.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! x
    http://prisonerofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,I'm new here and loving this, my favourite piece though is the net and denium shirt are you a designer? I feature alot of eco brands if you ever feel like poping across and have a few diy tutorials myself. Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think people have to practice their English and read IRONICUS MAXIMUS.
    KANSAS KINGS is going to CANNES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing idea!
    great call on making this a DIY :)
    i linked you in a post! <3

    ReplyDelete