How to tie a turban

Moohoop turban tutorial 4.jpg_effected

I´ve had some mixed feelings about turbans in the past years. They seem to suit long haired girls (with delicate face features) perfectly, but I have not found them good for me as I have short hair. Moohoop made a tutorial on how to tie a long scraf to a turban. It looks supergood. Maybe scarfs worn as turbans still have space in my wardrobe.

Moohoop turban tutorial 1.jpg_effected
Moohoop turban tutorial 2.jpg_effected
Moohoop turban tutorial 3.jpg_effected

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. This post is awesome cause first, I love her so much but since she moves to Tumblr, it's so hard to catch up on her. Second, I have so many huge scarfs and don't know what to do with it. Third, like you said, I love turban and my hair is short.

    Anyway, thank you <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a million scarves and I've always wanted to try this this...but I don't think I could pull it off :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!Yes!Yes, kiitos tästä!!

    ReplyDelete