DIY Ashish zipper back dress

DIY Ashish dress by I Am Vintage Lover.jpg_effected

Sexy huh? This DIY project is inspired by Fall 2011 Ashish dress with a diagonal zipper in the back. This refashion is a very easy project and suitable also for DIY beginners! You can find the complete tutorial at I Am Vintage Lover.

DIY Ashish dress by I Am Vintage Lover 2.jpg_effected
DIY Ashish dress by I Am Vintage Lover 1.jpg_effected

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. woooow, amazing!!! <3

    greetz from germany



    http://theisiwayoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love adding zippers to my clothes!
    love this diagonal shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you for the post Outi! So happy so many of your readers are going to make this or even just use it as inspiration xo

    ReplyDelete