deEPOCA Vintage

deEpoca Vintage lookbook 8

I must be doing something right with my web searches. I´ve found so many good online vintage shops lately that I cannot believe it. deEpoca Vintage is my latest shop discovery. They have a lovely collection of stylish and affordable vintage pieces and their blog is really inspirational for styling ideas!

deEpoca Vintage lookbook 6
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 4
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 7
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 1
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 5
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 3
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 10
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 11
deEpoca Vintage lookbook 9

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, about your searches, here's a video that explains it. http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wau..amazing...everything is so amazing! :) exspecially the dresses...I want one of these... :) going for a shopping.. :*

    ReplyDelete