Zippers... again.



Seriously. I´m beginning to doubt my obsession with zippers is not within the "normal" limits anymore. You tell me. I saw these pumps on VenusZine and I just have to make these shoe-zip-accessories for myself. One zipper rolled up to a rose shape and fastened on the shoe with a elastic band (or something). To get that super sexy trashion pin-up look.




Shoe: Sydney Heel - Red
Brand: L.A.M.B. from Heels.com

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Love these! I have a thing for red shoes and the zipper just tops them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel- I've become the same way about the scarves. But I think it's harmless!
    Janavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there i've been following your super blog for quite a while and have been following your beautiful zip necklace creations. I think they are stunning. I also love the beautiful garments made from mens ties. You've opened my mind up! Thanks! Rianna Bethany xxx
    http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete