Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial



Fall collections seen to be have a flair of goth this season. I´ve always wanted one of those claw-fingerjewelry thingies for myself but never found the right sort of style. Then I found this.. Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial by Robbtoberfest at Instructables that got him a first prize in the sites tutorial competition. Looks cool and is quick and easy enough for anyone to make with household items. "I use a touchpad GPS regularly at work and lost the pen stylus a long time ago; it was inconvenient anyway trying to hold the stylus, GPS unit, and drive an ATV at the same time. So I made some finger stylussss? Stylii? from old water jug handles for work. For this Instructable I added some extra parts for fun Steampunk styling." says Robbtoberfest. Handy, literately.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment