Mikko Herranen on stage tonight!!



Wanna see some great trashion styled army customization on stage?! Jenni Ahtiainen from gTie, Vera Schneider and me have made the performance clothes for Finnish rock band Mikko Herranen. They have an album release gig tonight at Nosturi in Helsinki. All the clothes are from Varusteleka but you might not recognize them at all because they are all covered in spray paint and rust (my new favorite treatment!!). I´m so exited about this treatment that I will have to do a tutorial for you when I get my book into print...

Come and see them tonight. You can buy tickets from Tiketti






Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: