DIY idea - Pringle of Scotland tin can metal heels



Damn... These must be the coolest shoes I´ve seen in a loooong while. Pringle of Scotland created these amazing tin can heels for their Fall 2012 collection. Very modern, cool, and DIYable. I have to try to make my own pair as these babies just jumped on top of my "DIY this"-list...








Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cool! I want to see your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? That is so cool!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    P.S. If you have a chance please visit my blog and cast your vote in a styling competition I'm in :) It would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be a very easy DIY

    xxx

    Clara

    ReplyDelete