Dior Summer 2004 inspiration


The Christian Dior Summer 2004 collection is one of my oldest inspirations that just does not get boring to me. The Marlene Dietrich styling and corset hemmed skirts are timeless. My upcoming DIY fashion book will feature a tutorial on how to make one of these gorgeous skirts for yourself.

Photos via Style Bistro.
























Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT TATTOO SHIRT (OR JUMSUIT) !!!


    http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trans styled styling :> funny & cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. tatuointipaita olis ehdottoman jees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these models look like women and not teenagers.

    ReplyDelete