Heart of black studded gold



I love Tumblr. It is such an endless source for inspirational images. I think I like it even more than Pinterest as it is less organized (I like creative chaos in that way..). Every now and then I trike gold, in this case black studded gold. I give you DDDEATH-AND-DECAY's Fashion Appreciation tumblr. May the pictures speak for themselves.


































Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. OMFG inspiration over load!
    What is your tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love anything studded... great inspiration :) x

    http://sunshinetosoothethesoul.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find my tumblr at http://outilespyy.tumblr.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely inspired!!! PLEASE do a DIY on the spiked bras/bustiers!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chain/ studded bustier is already on my to do list... With a bunch of other stuff like the wire crown, scarf bra, leather bustier and black/glitter manicure. I just wish I could get on it already but I have to finish my book first :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love almost everything!!! I love studs :)

    dearsweetness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete