I made it to HEL LOOKS!



I´m officially stylish (at least according to some people). Or maybe just an intresting dresser. I was strolling down Mannerheimintie last Friday in Helsinki when a girl asked to take my photo... It was to be published in Hel Looks streetfashion blog. YEY! That so made my day. A silly grin, but what can you do. I was camera-surprised!

Outi (30)
"My look today is a kind of 80's–meets–an–art teacher–art critic. I love men's clothes like this jacket. I love shoulder paddings and clothes that are out of proportion, too small or too big. I make and customize clothes myself. I think people should make more things themselves. Agyness Deyn is my style role model. She has a cool style."

Jacket: UFF secondhand
Knit: UFF secondhand
Jeans: Diesel Matic
Sneakers: Diesel
Bowler hat: Diesel Black Gold
Bag: secondhand, bought from Stockholm

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT that was you. Congratulations!
    Hel-Looks is one of my favorite sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete