Uniform shirtdresses by Postdecadent



Postdecadent reconstructs clothes. Recently she made this amazing shirtdress. I think it has a touch of Westwood.

Heres how she describes the dress. "This one is made of three "uniform" shirts. This time the collar was left in place, and I used external darts to shape the top. I inverted the sleeves as well so they can be big pockets. Just having some fun. I came across a whole pile of these shirts and I grabbed them because I've always had a thing for gingham."

This dress is made from four uniform shirts.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wau! :D She's really talented, I can tell. Really pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete