Outi Pyy for gTIE


Last week I had the pleasure of being one of Finnish neckwear company gTIE´s models. It was a black and white portrait in which Jenni Ahtiainen, the designer for gTIE, styled some of her accessories and jewelry to fit our daily style. The pictures turned out great! I think I found a whole new side of me and she does not wear that much makeup. Not just accessories for men.

Jenni gave me a discount code for her webshop. To get a 20% discount on all products online use code outiforgtie when you placing your order. gTIE pop up shop (December 13-15) is at Frenn menswear shop, Unioninkatu 27, Kiseleff, Helsinki. The promocode works also there and is valid until the end of December.


Photos: Mikko Rasila / Mikko Rasila blog
hair & make up: Mariela Sarkima
Accossories and jewelry: gTIE by Jenni Ahtiainen
Clothes: models own

gTIE in Facebook.


















JUNO & LUNA

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog !You're amazing !Would you mind checking out my blog as well?I would really appreciate if you follow me and I follow you back too.
    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete