Blair Bitch Project


I like Chris´s work. Some might say that making jewelry from chicken bones is grotesque. I don´t. I love it. Chandelier crystals and all. Modern day talismans for the modern day shaman in torn denim. I mean if you think cheap plastic is better than the genuine thing... Then how real does it make you? After boiling them, you can always paint the bones to make them match your wardrobe and feel more comfortable on your skin. Shiny black or copper would be my color choices.

Photos via Christopher Jaydon.






Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new blogger. You have got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I love your blog Check out my blog too if you want http://reginess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete