Mismatch

hintofpink2

Remember these removable sunglass clips that you could put on your eye glasses? Sooo 90´s. Now I see them at fleamarkets all the time. Not very popular item as it is hard to find a match. But what about odd coupless? I´m not sure how these would work as sunglasses, but this mismatch looks great to me.

"A hint of pink"
Photography by Jeremy Nelson
Styling by Sophia Mitchell
Hair by Eiji
Makeup by Sophie Ono
Model(s) Ana Paula Scopel @ 1 Model Management

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I want to dye my hair PINK now! check out this blog...


    www.inkedandsewn.com

    Its a DIY fashion blog i think you would like..

    xx Jessica James

    ReplyDelete