This weekend you can find me at Kaapelitehdas recycle event Kierrätystehdas. We have a booth there with my friend Anne who makes bags from recycled materials under the label Garbagebag. So if you´re in Helsinki, take a stroll down to the harbour and enjoy an afternoon with trashion. The fair is free admission and is open Sathurday-Sunday kl 10-17. I´ll be selling there some freshly unravelled army tees, Marimekko stripe shirts and band t-shirts, plus some OutsaPop oldies goldies, like lego bowties and earrings (shoppers note, the event is cash only). I will also have some of my other trashion fashions at display for viewing. Come over for a chat about trashion and I´ll show you personally how the t-shirt shredding is done, no charge. :)
Hope to see you there!
Garbagebag Etsy shop.
I LOVE these! If i lived in Helsinki I would be there with bells on! Wishing you all the best and a great weekend :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com/
I wish I could come!
ReplyDeleteWell, there´s plenty of tees. I´m sure I have some extras to sell also after the fair :D I´ll do a post about them next week.
ReplyDeletetotally want.
ReplyDeleteI wish i could go!! :( but I'm soo far away from you, you should post a tutorial on the tshirt shredding for us foreigners who cant come :) that'd be waaayy sweet!!
ReplyDeleteOooh...I'd love to have gone... still loving your work btw!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. How to do it?
ReplyDelete