Nina Ricci Lace-Covered Leather Shoe Bootie For Spring 2010. My black pumps need a new cover...
Or spraypaint them nude and tie a pantyhose leg around yours. Fendi SS2010.
Alexander McQueen industrial heels with a new paint job. I recommend using special effect car spray paints for this and thin aluminum as it bends well and is gluable.
And maybe a new spat boot cover made from refashioned oil paintings, painted (acrylic wall paints left overs?) and scrunched sheets or recycled advertising image canvases. If I see one more recycled ad canvas BAG I´m going to flip... But shoes I´d dig. Maison Martin Margiela Summer 2010.
Rick Owens made their summer shoe covers from stitched satin.
Jean Charles de Castelbajac decorated heels with plastic diamonds and what nots. Now where did I put that glue gun..?
Omg, love the first ones.. I mean, love them all! amazing shoes!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the lace and the jeweled on. I was planning on making cutouts on come of my old boots and spray painting them a different color. Tomorrow is my DIY day. Im excited.
ReplyDeleteTwila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com