Sorry for serial-posting about this one label, but these SS10 Balmain generals zipper epaulettes keep hunting my mind. They come in my dreams now. I will crack their secret eventually. And when I do, I´ll show you how they are done. Three failed prototypes later I´d have all the reason to stop trying, but I won´t. I am a patient woman. I categorize these under fashion classics so I´m not in a hurry to make them. They will still be wearable seasons from now. All good things come slowly. And victory will be mine.
Via NoirFacade.
Title: Military Issue
Magazine: Vogue March 2010
Models: Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Isabeli Fontana, Liya Kebede
Photographer: Mario Testino
amazing jacket!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous jacket!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear jacket, je t'aimeee!
ReplyDeleteYou spoke aloud the way I think!!!! I completely agree. I actually went out today and decided to make this. I am so excited to see how it will turn out - never done this before.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Been following it for a while. :)
Check mine out too; you may like it.